Last blog from Tampere

Today is 30th of March and I sit here in my Lukonmaki room which I am about to leave, on a Sempron powered desktop which is I am about to sell and writing a blog which I am about to post. It has been about 19 months in Tampere, an MS which is almost done and a job in Helsinki that I am about to start. Right now I came back after watching the movie 300 which I found to be okayish. Then me, Jon and Chienting had our chat and its only now, at 1:35 am that I sit on my pc writing this blog.

I think that once I move to Helsinki, I will miss the peace and quiet of Tampere and the joy of studying when you had absolutely nothing to do and most of all the good friends that I made in this city. But, as life moves on so shall we and this might be the first step, first proper step in my professional life even though I have worked for 3 years in the past.

The company that I am going to work in is Comeks and I will be working on the J2ME side of things. I have become a bit rusty and even though I tried to make my skills better, it will still take me a while to get up to speed to things that I had done before. I guess that hard work is the only available solution here.

With that, I should call it quits, hit the bed and hopefully get a nice sleep. Tomorrow me and Jon have some plans so that should be a bit of fun. So its time to say good bye and maybe next time when I write something, it will be on my new laptop.

No comments: