Roller coastering in Tampere

Before I begin, I must say that formatting my post here on blogspot is a pain in the ass as firstly, I can never understand how to put two pictures side by side and secondly, all the text shows in finnish, so I can never get to the correct setting that I want. Anyway, to see a better formatted post, head over to my Alter ego at vox, for a better reading experience.

I went to Tampere on 30th of April to Enjoy the May Day's celebration knows as Vappu. I tagged along with Shahzad and Tayyab to see the parade and then we went to the theme park to see the aquarium and to sit on a few rides. At least that was the idea, but we only managed to sit on the ride known as Tornado. and yes, it was a Tornado indeed.

Shahzad was a bit afraid so we chose to sit in the last seats which is never fun according to me as you view is blocked. but that doesnt mean that you cannot have fun rollercoastering. As it goes up to gain momentum, you see the seats go one by one and then you are like, "Oh shit! its my turn now" and then there is a series of barrel rolls, loops and in about 30 seconds the ride is over.


When I came out, I was pretty shaken up and disoriented. It took me a while to get my bearings together. Here are a few pictures that you might enjoy:

No comments: