Umair 4 eyes


2 days back, that is July the 4th, I got my glasses so now I am an official 4-eyed monster. Its only after you put one your glasses do you realise how much of your eyes had gone weak. The glasses were not cheap either, costed me 350 euros in total including the insurance. I couldve bought an ipod and a digital camera in that amount :/ oh well, the good thing is that the glasses suit me and I also got a pair of sunglasses with these ones, so each pair cost me about 175 euros each, which isn't too expensive for a pair. But the question remains, did I really need a pair of sunglasses? Only time will tell.

2 comments:

Sameer Durrani said...

Its sad to know that you have got glasses.. They make you appear older than your age. barray uncle uncle say lag rahay ho..

Try getting some contact lens. ..

Anonymous said...

Looks quite alright I think. Moreover, what really matters is that you see properly! :)