Before and After

As you might know that I had started gyming some 2 months back. These days I am taking a break because it is ramazan and I cannot work out during it... I can in fact, but it is very tough and does little to improve the physic. Anyway, the picture below is a comparison of how I was before I started my dieting and then weight training routine and after it in a lapse of 5 months.
I have managed to lose 9 kgs and my pot belly has gone down considerably. I plan on restarting the gym routine once ramazan is over. you can still see a slight hint of doublechin which will go in the days to come as i lose more weight. 8 more kgs to go and then I will be in perfect shape!

2 comments:

jay said...

you should put up one of those weird pictures that diet sites have of before and after

*doubles up with laughter*

Anonymous said...

Pretty impressive dude. Keep it up!