The new apartment

I just moved into the new apartment with Zac. Things have been going really well and I finally feel that I am at a more permanent place for a change. It is one thing to share an apartment with a total stranger and another to share it with a good friend. We have our long discussions about anime, series and movies and other things in life ... mostly about me missing out on all the 'fun' that I could have.

Yesterday we finished the Gears of War campaign on my xbox and it was a lot of fun. Today we started playing bionic commando, which is turning out to be really tough. I must say that GRIN has done an excellent job in making the remake of this game. It looks good and the controls are quite good and intuitive. We have found some levels to be quite hard though which really pissed us off today.

Anyway, we went out, had a fun time, came back, watched House MD and heroes and now Zac has gone to sleep while I type this blog. One thing that Zac got me into doing is to start relearning all the stuff that I once did during my bachelors. You know, once you are so far ahead in your professional life, you start to think that it will just take a lot of time to learn all that stuff again and that your life has a well defined path. But he got me into thinking that if I keep thinking that way, I will always have that deficiency, and all I have to do is to read a good book to fill that gap. so note to self, "MUST READ A GOOD BOOK!"

on the entertainment side, I vow to read the foundation series by isaac asimov

No comments: