I got engaged!

Although the engagement took place on December 28, 2008, it is only now that I got a chance to write about it. It was held in Karachi at my Fiancee's home. I went there with my father and my uncle and aunt. It was a small ceremony where me and my fiancee sat on a sofa in the middle and I put the ring on her finger. Many people criticised that I put it too quickly ... but all I'll say is that:


1. How long does it take to put on a ring?

2. I must have been told to do the honours in slow motion.

3. I was in a hurry to get engaged finally!

Ever since the pictures have come, everyone says that we two look alike. And not that I see them, I also feel that we do look alike! The picture below is me and Humaira with my Uncle to the left and my father to the right.

6 comments:

Sameer Durrani said...

yo! Congrats..!!

Unknown said...

Hell, its about time.

Anonymous said...

Mabrook mabrook and yeah, you do look kinda alike.

InspireMe said...

I also feel that we do look alike
I think its cool to look alike...finally when you will have kids insha'Allah, they will not resemble either mom OR dad, rather both (which is something I never heard of )....

Congratulations :)

Unknown said...

sir you are loking cute as a couple
may Allah bestow His blessings through out your life and the life here after also

Anonymous said...

Conrats sir...nice couple