Last blog from Finland

As it turned out, I was unable to secure a job for myself in Finland. Today, that is 27th of May, I am leaving Finland for good. This is going to be my last post from the top of the world and my next posts will probably be from one of the hottest regions of the earth.


It has been almost 4 years since I started blogging. I wish that I had blogged on blogger from the begining as half of my blog is at MSN Spaces. But nonetheless, I kept on blogging from time to time and not too regularly as I had hoped. But still, it is better than nothing at all. today at 1:55 pm, I will be leaving Finland on Turkish Airlines and will set foot on my home soil at 3 am in the morning of 28th of May, which is also my birthday. Again, a scary thought as I will be 30 .. that is 3 decades old and yet to do a lot. 

I also got hold of Mac OS X version 10.5.6 and plan on installing it on my laptop. I hope that gets installed as it is not an easy task to do so on an Intel machine. If, however, I am successful, I plan on doing some cool things. Lets see how it all goes.

So next time, i'll probably write a blog form my home country. Cheers!

5 comments:

jay said...

sigh i'm sorry. but i hope its for the best. good luck :) and happy birthday!

Unknown said...

Happy b-day bodi-b.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about that but hope it all works out for the best. Happy belated bday!

Anonymous said...

mm. nice text..

Anonymous said...

итак: прелестно! а82ч