A bad day, Monday

Today was a bad day, I got up late and after getting ready to work, just as I entered the lift, i realised that i had forgotten my keys inside. I called up Juke and asked him if he has a spare key that he can lend me so that I can enter the apartment. Luckily he did, so i took the metro to his office. Just as I stepped out of the metro, I realised that I had forgotten my umbrella in it.

Luckily it was not raining in that part of Helsinki so I got the keys from Juke and then started walking to my office. Unluckily, by that time the rain had resumed and I got wet on the way to my office. The work was boring and I kept yawning all day.

My left eye is giving me problems for the time being. There is some growth inside the upper eyelid and also, I have dual vision which makes it harder to read anything. I have an appointment with the doctor on 17th so lets hope that it is nothing serious.

4 rozas left and i cannot wait for them to be over. Rozas are difficult in a foreign country specially if you are working. They mess up your schedule which is very important if you go to office daily. as long as i was a student, they were not a problem, now they are. anyway, so far so good, just a few days more.

2 comments:

ak said...

hey umair! eid mubarak! though slightly belated. i was just browsing through my links and found this, i thought it'd be nice to say hi. hope you're doing well! and yeah, i hope that eye problem works out for the best. take care!

Umair Azfar Khan said...

Thanks!