Wii ... 10 minutes fun

We have Wii in the office. If you had been living under a rock, then let me explain what Wii is. Nintendo launched their latest console which had basic graphics and advance controls. In my opinion it is the best control scheme that anyone has ever come up with... I give nintendo full credit for that. The controls are based on motion sensing, so you play games as if you play them in real life. Got a gun, aim and shoot. Got a golf club, swing it... well you get the idea.


My experience with Wii has been brief and that is because, its 10 minutes of fun. You like the idea and all for the first 10 minutes and then it gets boring. Just do not take my word for it here is the link that says it all.

So we had a small Wii party in the office and I got to do some boxing. Don't mind my weird posture as I could not make out how my punches were being thrown in this boxing game. After I knock the guy down, i was actually checking if going round has any effect on the motion sensing, but it came up as if i was dancing. Anyway, here is the small clip:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looked like fun. But you're right, I don't see the wii as all that great. Its great fun when you start off but after that it gets boring.

Anonymous said...

Is that cool or is that cool!

Umair Azfar Khan said...

4 player tennis was a bit more fun though. But man, after 360, Wii's graphics are too ordinary