2007 Ends with a BANG!

The bang being the motorcycle bomber and the death of Benazir. Apart from that, I got my new digital passport after a tiresome turn of events. That is a long story, but what I'll tell everyone is that, if you live in Islamabad, go to G-10 markaz for the passport office and if you live in Rawalpindi, go to Hajji Camp. If you end up at the wrong office, you will have your time wasted, and will be in a bad situation concerning the 2100 Rs. Chalan.

My flight is tomorrow, that is, 30th of December and I will pass the new year eve sleeping, as that will be the time when I will reach Finland. I wonder, how many leaves do i have left when I will finally end up in Helsinki.

I have almost no luggage to pack and will do all the packing at night. Oh, and, remember the camera that I bought? Its lens got stuck as it fell from my hand. I do hope that its warranty covers this defect. If not, then i am in for a loss of 150 euros.

No comments: