Thesis update

My thesis has finally reached a stage where I can say that its 95% complete. What remains is XML reading and writing. The code is already there in the project, all i need to do is to make it work. The emulator that I am using for some reason is not running it. I think I will finish this last part in my office.

when this is done, i will go to my supervisor and ask him to accept the thesis as it is, and that being, not adding anything extra. If he agrees, then I will be on my way to writing this thesis and hopefully graduating by the end of May. so this means that I will have the month of April to complete the entire thesis writing procedure. It is going to be hard, but it is still manageable. 2 pages a day will hopefully get the thing done.

3 years in an MS is a long time, better finish it as soon as possible

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck with the thesis. So, is it state-side after this?