Naruto: Rise of the ninja

I recenty got myself Naruto: Rise of the ninja. yes, I confess that I am a big fan of Naruto and follow its Manga (Comics) religiously. This game has been out for a while and I had heard good reviews about it. This game is part adventure and part versus action game. that is, you go around exploring and when you have battles, they are played out Street Fighter style. I must say that the animation is really fluid and its a treat to watch all the battles.

Speaking of visuals, the developers have created the entire leaf village, which looks absolutely gorgeous. Then, when you want to make those hand seals, you do a simple combination and fire up your jutsu (super power move).

The game has a story mode that follows the anime's story, but sadly it is not as engaging as the anime was. All the sounds in the game are in English, but i recently downloaded japanese sounds to play when i play the game.

Those who are a fan of this series, should try this game out and those who are not, should watch the anime because it has a great story. I collected a few screenshots and videos, which, you can watch below:

Here is the trailer:



and the review:



and some pictures to let you see how good it looks.

No comments: