The angry baby

On 12th of February, another family member has been added to our family. This time its Ahmad Jamal, My second nephew, who arrived at 7 pm. My brother was exhausted on that day for obvious reasons, so it took him 2 days to gather the pictures up and upload them for all to see. The kid is really angry. He has smiled twice in 3 days' time and right now when I called them up, he was crying his heart out. Looks like people will need to be really careful around this kid.

Ever since I saw the pictures, I really want to hold the kid in my hands, so it looks like that I will need to go to Pakistan quickly. The kid is really healthy Mashallah which is good and I pray that he may stay healthy like this all the time.

Its funny in a way that my other nephew, Rafay, came some 7 months ago and now, 7 months later, he is already a bhaijan.


Sigh! if only mom was here, she would have been really happy.

No comments: