GIK's Parting Memories

One of the saddest things that happened in GIKI was that, I could never get a single graduation picture and the the convocation video made by my brother was skillfully overwritten without taking into account that the video might hold some value.

Anyway, as it turns out, mubeen had a video camera at that time, and even though I remember that he used it, I had already forgotten that I was the one who made the last video of GIKI with him with all of my comments and excellent photography :D. Here are a few videos that he recently uploaded. You can see me in the videos and then hear my commentary as my move around with Mubeen making the video.

Another good thing is that, you get to see Mandi, Kutts, Hammy, Nikka, Piracha, Bharam and a few other guys in the videos. So if you want to have some good GIKI nostalgia, see the videos right now.

Last day in GIKI Part 1:


Last day in GIKI Part 2:


The convocation

No comments: