Graduated


I was in Tampere for 12, 13 and 14 this week. My graduation ceremony was on 13th at 6 pm and it turned out to be pretty boring. I can't believe that I had to buy shoes for that occasion and it came out to be so boring. I had heard the same, but I went anyway thinking that graduation ceremonies happen only once.


It had speeches, some music playing and finished with wine serving. No, that is not wine that I am holding, it is apple juice, put there specially for those who do not drink wine. Out of my entire batch that came in 2005, only 3 of us guys graduated, including me. here are a few pictures of us.

After the ceremony, we were feeling hungry, so went to ate pizza with tayyab, shehzad, thanya (the thai girl in the picture) the thai guy, vera (the finnish girl not in the picture) and had a good time there. later, me, shehzad and tayyab went to see the incredible hulk in cinema. The movie was okayish, nothing great.

The picture in which I am standing alone and with my tie slightly to the side is the one we took after we came out of cinema. you can see that I look tired in that one.


Anyway, today after having lunch, I came back to Helsinki, went to get the keys for my new apartment. Stayed with Hanan for a while, discussed many things ranging from education to politics and then ran to catch the bus thus bringing the discussions to a close.

I will be doing the hard work of shifting tomorrow so that I can walk to my work place from the next day. yes the new apartment is at a walking distance to my new place, so it will give me the much needed exercise that I want these days.

Ok that is all that i have to say right now and you can tell with all the disjoint paras that I am not in a mood to write a good blog. I thought that i should pen something down before going to sleep and put some pictures up. I have a video for my graduation ceremony too, but it is in mp4 format and I do not know if youtube or blogspot supports that. if it does, I will upload it. till next time, bye!

No comments: