Dune

He who controls the spice, controls the universe

I finally read the all time best Science Fiction novel Dune by Frank Herbert. It was interesting and every bit the way I had imagined the Dune universe. I came across Dune with Dune 2 which was the first ever real time strategy game which set the foundations for all strategy games to follow.

After reading the book, watching the TV series was a treat. I suggest that who so ever has not seen the series, do not see it unless you have read the book. The series is true to the book and there are going to be many things that will not make sense unless you have read the book. I also watched the other series Children of Dune, which is much better made and acted. Even though I have not read the novels on which it is based, it was fun to see it and was understood easily. If you get the chance and are a fan of science fiction, this book is not to be missed.

No comments: