12:45 pm

Thats the time when I started writing this post. I am just waiting for the Zohr time to hit so that I can pray and leave for Tampere. Tomorrow is the maturity test for my thesis and I have not read a thing. I will probably read about it on my way to Tampere. I cannot wait for this test to be over, so that I may apply for the graduation. It is good that all this is coming to a close finally. I will be so relaxed once its done and might even treat myself by buying GTA IV! Which also does not mean that I would not have bought it anyway, but this time around, its an excuse to buy it, otherwise I would feel guilty in doing so.

Nothing much is new however. Days are spent working on thesis and weekends are spent playing starcraft. I just applied to a place in Tampere for a job. Its high time that I find one and that too in time before I run out of finances.

No comments: