Thesis Defence

Finally, the day has arrived when I am going to do my thesis's defense. It is called a Maturity Test here, which requires you to write an essay about your thesis. The idea is that, if you have done the thesis yourself, you can write about it. Apart from that, they also want to see if you can write good English which they check in their language center. If all goes well, then this is the last exam that I will need to take for my MS.

The thesis itself is under review by another professor and once he okays it, it will be sent for printing. This also requires that I apply for graduation as soon as possible, in order to get my degree by the end of May.

These have been the longest 2.5 years of my life, and it had its series of ups and downs but now it is all coming to a close. It is a nice warm feeling :).

No comments: