Last leg of the Sweden trip


Playing Titan Quest

The last day was spent in KB's room as you might have guessed from the pictures. Whenever you think that your room is dirty enough, just visit his legendary abode and you will find yourself clean and pure. We went out to see the city of Gothenburg on the last day. The city is quite big, almost as big as Helsinki. The best thing about KB's place was that it was 5 minutes walk from his university and about 15 minutes walk from the city.

In the city

at the docks

We roamed around the markets, got to the harbour, took pictures here and there and finally ended up at KB's place with the intention of playing something. The better part of the day was spent installing world of warcraft on our machines and setting up the network. Even though I had told KB that we'll spend the night playing together, but I was so tired of waiting that I hit the bed for 2 hours or so.
Me in front, nude in background ;)

World of Warcraft woes

and I sleep...


Then Kb went to drop me off at the bus station from where i took the bus to the airport, where i boarded the Blue1 flight to Helsinki and i was in Helsinki at about 11 am. An hour's ride back to my place and then I slept for 7 hours, got up, ate and then slept for 9 hours more. Even then I was tired the whole week and was not able to do much at work.
You can't imagine how hard it is to make KB smile like that

That puts an end to my Swedish trip and all the stories related to it. Personally, I enjoyed the trip a lot as it was fun all the time as me and KB had loads of time together where we talked about all sorts of things. Of all the things that i have missed here in Finland are like minded friends with whom I can talk on almost anything. Its not to say that I did not find good friends here, its just to say that its totally different when it comes to people with whom you have spent some 4 years of your life together. They know you much better than anyone else and you know them the same way.
The Helsinki Airport: carrier has arrived

To me, the highlight of any trip is the company. I hate travelling, but when I have great company, I love to do it. Next travel plans are for Germany, where me, saqib, kiani, raza and maybe KB will come together for a long road trip to munich and berlin. Great company, with money to spend and 7 days to enjoy is really going to be something. I am already very excited about the trip... I just hope that it doesnt end in a disappointment.

Thats it for now and oh, now that I have my camera, i might be a bit more regular in posting stuff.

Last but not the least... RESPEKT!



Naach Basanti!

1 comment:

I-T said...

LOL@You're not saving this movie are you :P