NostalGIK

When I went to Sweden to meet up with KB, I got hold of the many pics from GIKI that KB had on his drive. I will say that I am not too proud of the many pics of myself that I took, but these are still memories. I am posting them all here for you guys to have a look. I look like such a small kid!

This is me raza and Sarfaraz

Do not give me a camera, or this is how I will take the pictures
Just before final exam 1
Getting chummy with Asim

A sight too common these days
Just before our final presentation

You guys might be wondering that why most of the pictures are from the same place. Well, it was a digital camera that was given to Asim Pai for his FYP. Whenever I went to his room, I took pictures. I am glad that I did, because these are the only pictures that I have got while I was in GIKI. I do hope that you guys enjoyed the pictures.

2 comments:

jay said...

you do pretty much look the same! minus a lil hair thats about it. Compare the last picture in the post with the 'world of warcraft woes' picture below

I-T said...

no he doesnt. He looks like a peng...

/me runs away