Time for 2 songs with good videos

If you guys have not noticed yet, the music scene has become really bad in the past few years. You can hardly hear a good song and since I have not seen regular TV for about 2 years now, I do not get to see a lot of videos. Recently I came across two videos of two songs that I liked. The first one is One Two Three Four by Feist. I like the song because its totally different from what you hear these days and secondly, the video is very colourful and cool. Here, have a look:



The other one is the song, Koop Island Blues by Koop. The song is good but some how this video makes it sound even better. Such a carefree song with all the destruction and mayhem going in the back ground. This is from the game World in Conflict, which got 95% on gamespot. IT, if you are reading this, you know where to try the mettle of your gaming rig.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't this the song from the new iPod nano's ad?

Umair Azfar Khan said...

yes it is