Wonderbase, Sweden, day03

The second wonderbase day was full of disappointment. First, i got a match with the best player of the tournament, who was pretty adept with protoss vs protoss game. So I lost two straight games, which put me in the loser's bracket. This meant that I had just one chance and that too against a player whom i had defeated in two straight games when we were having a friendly match. But as you know, when you need to get something done right, everything gets bad, or wrong.

During the game, if I had stuck to my usual safe protoss game, i wouldve been in a better position. but i tried to do reaver drop and got many things wrong. First off, I forgot to make the srop ship at a critical time, which got everything delayed for me. the reaver drop got delayed, i got into a bad position and was easily killed off by the other player. So, as the saying goes, shit happens.

KB had better luck as he got the easiest player of the lot in his loser's bracket. this meant that he will b able to play a few more matches bfore he is knocked out.But, he lost eventually and both of us were out of the tournament. We stayed there over night and then set out for Gotenburg at noon. The tornament was beingheld in boras btw.

This is how we look after 3 days of non stop gaming and no washing

On our way back, I had to say skeletaun to make KB smile... sameer's sameeries always work

Another fun thing about the trip was that, we went to city center about 4-5 times during the 2 days that we spent there and every time, we got lost. every time, we used to take the wrong road or the wrong turn and ended up in the middle of nowhere. The only good thing about it was that, this gave us ample time to catch up on our past 2 years away.

Tired in the bus

As of now, I am sitting in a bus going to Gotenburg from Boras. I have not washed for 3 days now, so at least, getting to KB's place will give me an opportunity to fresh up. Oh, and I have finally started to like Facebook as I did not know till now that it has these really cool applications which are a lot of fun. I created my very own Simpson's avatar Sine using one of its many applications. SinceI am writing this blog on notepad, so if I do not forget, I will upload it up too with this blog. OK, i think its time that I start enjoying myself a bit, so I am starting a game now. KB is button mashing on my PSP at the moment so you guys cannot talk to him. Till next time, ta!

Standing by the new beetle

before the dinner

In the Simpsons

4 comments:

Sameer Durrani said...

you guys surely had a fun time..

and i am amazed to know that my sameeries are still effective.. lol... i never knew that..:D..

nice pics btw.. waisay are you two losing hairs???

Umair Azfar Khan said...

yes we are

Anonymous said...

Еverythіng іѕ νery oρen with
а precise ԁеscгiρtіon of the chаllengеs.
It wаѕ dеfinitely informative.
Yоur ѕіte is veгy hеlpful.
Thаnk yοu for shаring!

Feel free to suгf to my blog :: how To use a tens machine
My website :: tens machine

Anonymous said...

Heу there! This is kіnd of off topiс but I
need sοme guidance from an estаblіshed blog.
Is it difficult to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thіnking
abοut sеtting up my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Thanks

my webpage ... irving taxi service